Klondike Pro, Version 2.5, is the FREEware version of this game.
and has many new features and options that enhance play.
Download and play for free FOREVER.
Tell me, what is Duplicate Solitaire?
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
As Lonnie Brown of the Lakeland Ledger reports...
''Klondike Pro...lets you find out how good a player you really are"
And Doug Morrison of Games Domain adds...
''...built a better Mousetrap"
''...extremely enjoyable and completely addictive".
. . .Dar Numan
''... I hate it, I haven't been able to leave my computer and
the rest of my life is going to pot..." . . .Joan R. Parker
The author assumes NO responsibility nor accepts ANY liability
for addictive behavior resulting from the overuse of this product.
I'm convinced. Tell me how to download Klondike Pro
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)||Wizardry||Players' Forum - Post/read player comments|
|RenoGold, gambler's solitaire||Ancient duplicate "Solitare" discovered|
The MatchPlay screen...
- Large, easy-to-read screens
- "Drag and drop" play action
- Convenient on-screen menu:...
- ...Options, Stats, Help
- Match standings always on view
- Practice mode available
- Immediate opponent playout
- Immediate match updating
- Instant replay of latest hand...
- ...(learn from your mistakes)
- Instant replay of opponent's play...
- ...(check out their tactics)
The Stats screens...
- All your local stats recorded here
- The more gold, the higher your rank
- Win 1-in-10 for an Average of 100
- Lone Winners help win the match
- Bonus Points for special wins
- May your WPS History be solid gold
New Features of Klondikje Pro 2.1.4
Penny winner matches are cancelled
'Dead Joe'* hands are cancelled.
(*when no flop plays during pass 1)
BONUS nuggets* are awarded for:
Lone Winners, Penny Whompers, Tight Wins, Red Massacres
Last Hand Miracles, Big Blowouts, Big Comebacks
Red Winners, Triple Crowns, Super Matches
(*these cant be lost within rank)
Quit in mid-hand and return now permitted.
Discard stack now included in PlayUps
AutoFlip, Reverse Spread stacks, 'button-up' Dragging, more
Sound and Kibitz Options are now 'stickey'
A Simplified Version
Single player only (no other 'locals")
No 'Central Stats' service
No one-on-one Dueling